Resources

Meet the Teacher Hi ya'll my name is Heather Beard, and this is my early childhood education blog.  I am second grade teacher in Mary...

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Growing your Collection of Resources

Hey y'all here are the resources that we were able to access and begin to look at this week in class:

https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/201960_46/MS_MECS/EDUC_6005_WC/artifacts/USW1_EDUC_6005_naeyc_dap_position_statement.pdf

https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/201960_46/MS_MECS/EDUC_6005_WC/artifacts/USW1_EDUC_6005_naeyc_childabusestand.pdf

https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/201960_46/MS_MECS/EDUC_6005_WC/artifacts/USW1_EDUC_6005_naeyc_schoolreadiness.pdf

https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/201960_46/MS_MECS/EDUC_6005_WC/artifacts/USW1_EDUC_6005_naeyc_ling_cult_diversity.pdf

https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/201960_46/MS_MECS/EDUC_6005_WC/artifacts/USW1_EDUC_6005_ec_curr_assess_programeval.pdf

https://www.naeyc.org/

https://acei.org/

http://www.omep-usnc.org/

https://worldforumfoundation.org/about-us/

https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/201960_46/MS_MECS/EDUC_6005_WC/artifacts/USW1_EDUC_6005_unicef_factsheet_summary_rights.pdf

https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/201960_46/MS_MECS/EDUC_6005_WC/artifacts/USW1_EDUC_6005_naeyc_dap_position_statement.pdf

https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/201960_46/MS_MECS/EDUC_6005_WC/artifacts/USW1_EDUC_6005_fpg_snapshot_evidence_based_prac.pdf

https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/201960_46/MS_MECS/EDUC_6005_WC/artifacts/USW1_EDUC_6005_zerotothree_infanttoddlerpolicy.pdf

https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/201960_46/MS_MECS/EDUC_6005_WC/artifacts/USW1_EDUC_6005_ec_inclusion.pdf

https://www.erikson.edu/

https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/projects/archived-projects/pre-k-now

https://www.nccanet.org/default.aspx

https://iwpr.org/

http://www.ccw.org/

https://www.childrensdefense.org/

https://highscope.org/

https://fpg.unc.edu/

https://www.hepg.org/hel-home/topics/prek-3rd

https://www.wested.org/

https://www.zerotothree.org/

https://www.dec-sped.org/

https://www.naeyc.org/

5 comments:

  1. Heather: You did a fantastic job providing us with the resources.
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Heather! You went above and beyond getting these resources posted.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Heather! I think this resource section will be very valuable over this program. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather good job posting the resources. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Heather! I think you did a good job with your post and finding all the resources you would need. I also think it is good that you found more than three sources.

    ReplyDelete